Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Marketing Automation Specialist
Permanent, Full-time role (37.5 hours) Parnell, Auckland
The Blind Foundation one of New Zealand’s most trusted and iconic charities and New Zealand’s leading provider of services and support to people who are blind or have low vision. We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team.
If you want to work in a team with a great culture and use your love of digital marketing to make a difference, then read on.
You will be the super user and administrator for the Blind Foundation’s soon to be implemented marketing automation platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Working within the Fundraising Team, you will work collaboratively to develop and execute marketing and fundraising campaigns, and help bed the new platform into the business. Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a bonus, but isn’t essential.
You will be:
- Building and optimising automated journeys across lead generation and supporter retention activity.
- Designing and building a variety of email and digital marketing campaign.
- Providing support to colleagues to ensure the we get the best out of the platform.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a solutions focused team player.
- Has 3 to 5 years marketing experience.
- Is a strategic thinker and hands-on executor.
- Likes making things happen.
- Has solid writing skills and experience creating marketing content.
- Has experience managing campaign execution across multiple channels.
- Is driven by metrics.
- Is comfortable with new technologies, has a passion for learning and the ability to figure out how different systems integrate and work together to drive the results you want.
If you believe you have what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you! Please submit a formal application below through our Careers Portal, where you can also view the position description. If you have any questions please contact our Recruitment Team on 09 355 6992.
Applications close 26 March 2019.
The Blind Foundation welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages suitably qualified people who are blind or who have low vision to apply for roles within the organisation.
Job no: Mktg Auto
Location: Awhina House, Parnell
Closing Date: Applications close March 26