Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Partner People and Culture
With over 300 employees and around 6,000 volunteers the Blind Foundation is New Zealand’s leading provider of services and support to people who are blind or have low vision. We are one of New Zealand’s most trusted and iconic Not for Profit organisations and are looking for a Business Partner People and Culture to join us. You will help the organisation achieve our vision of a “life without limits” for New Zealanders who are blind or who have low vision.
The role of Business Partner People and Culture is a leadership role within the People and Culture function. It is focused on partnering with our business leaders to deliver a workforce and culture that fosters our values and proactively supports achievement of our strategic goals.
Responsible for managing a small team, this role will have responsibility for delivery across the full range of People and Culture activities including; Human Resource Management, Learning and Development, OD, Health and Safety, Internal Communications, and Payroll.
What we are looking for:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or equivalent
- Five to seven years’ generalist HR/P&C/OD experience
- Strong numeric, analytical and remuneration skills
- Experience in the successful implementation of Organisational Development initiatives
- Experience with organisational change and improvement areas
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law and practice
- A commitment to customer service excellence
- High level of planning and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to challenge convention and make recommendations for process improvement
Become an ambassador for the Blind Foundation! Our staff take an active interest and participate in fundraising and volunteer opportunities.
If you believe you have what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you! Please submit a formal application below through our Careers Portal, where you can also view the position description. If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Team on 09 355 6565.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted.
Applications close Friday 29 March 2019.
The Blind Foundation welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages suitably qualified people who are blind or who have low vision to apply for roles within the organization.
Job no: BPPDec18
Location: Awhina House, Parnell
Closing Date: Applications close Friday 29 March 2019.